Give Today to Help Us Save Lives Tomorrow
Since January 2020, Right to Life League member clinics, centers, and maternity homes have provided services to nearly 19,000 women. They performed 6,101 ultrasounds, and administered 11,094 pregnancy tests.
And they saved the lives of 3,050 preborn babies.
What we do at the Right to Life League to save lives throughout the entire state of California happens on less than 2% of Planned Parenthood Pasadena’s $20 million budget. Think of the impact we could make if we had even 5% of Planned Parenthood’s budget.
#GivingTuesday is just ONE WEEK away–but you can give a live-saving donation to the Right to Life League’s Giving Tuesday campaign TODAY, and help us impact women in crisis and babies at risk!
These funds will help us provide our desperately needed services:
- Supporting our member pregnancy clinics, pregnancy centers, and maternity homes
- Fighting life-threatening legislation at the state level
- Providing nursing support to understaffed pregnancy clinics
- Providing handheld ultrasound devices to underequipped pregnancy clinics
- Leading Pasadena’s 40 Days for Life campaigns
- Operating Medical Professionals for Life and Legal Professionals for Life
- And so much more!
Won’t you please join us?? There is no donation too small to help us on our #LiveSaving mission!